Enjoy

Mr Lynch: The question was "Who wrote Hamlet?" You wrote "The Pope's cousin, Count Pope-ula, a magical monster with pencils for arms.
Brendon: I'll be honest, Mr. Lynch. I made that one up.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Save A Wall Spray A Canvas

I got bored of painting(to much waiting) and started to mess around with some sprays, here is my first one. It's three paintings that make one piece.
I'm having trouble thinking of a title/name for it so if you have any ideas let me know. I gave a little explanation of what I was going for above each picture. Its pretty lame I know but its my first one so hopefully they'll get better.


 He is suppose to be holding a bouquet of flowers but didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
1.) Your Trained Conscious.


2.) Your Mind and Heart


3.) Human Nature



 

2 comments:

  1. I ddin't know you were so artsy fartsy! I think those look pretty cool- I assume it's got a spiritual warfare kind of thing? I think the first painting though looks like a man with a feather duster, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think the inner cleaner in me came out unintentionally :)

    ReplyDelete