Enjoy

Mr Lynch: The question was "Who wrote Hamlet?" You wrote "The Pope's cousin, Count Pope-ula, a magical monster with pencils for arms.
Brendon: I'll be honest, Mr. Lynch. I made that one up.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Circuitry of Lost Dreams

Between the circuitry and the midnight stream,
You find yourself, in mist a dream, one of one, in which you fell asleep,
Well these city streets seem unfamiliar to me.

There are shooting stars, and swaying trees,
Broken homes, with constant leaks,
If we could change the past, I’d change a thousand things,
But the past should remain dead with me.

There’s Dinosaur bones. and telephones.
When all we want is to go home.
But where lost in trips, that our minds take slow,
So we step back and leave it alone

Like a teenager you question things,
Facts of life are still mysteries, broken hearts are everything,
 My night lifes joke, that no one will explain it to me.

Can you see the light, when you close your eyes,
Like constant flashes of memories,
Wake back up only to see, you must have been lying with thieves.

Three days have passed, since you recall,
 were you been and what you seen,
Those thieves will take everything, oh what has happened to me.

There’s Fossil’s in wholes, and tiny Microbo’s
When all we want is to go home.
But where lost in trips, that our minds take slow,
So we step back and leave it alone.......
But the darkness it will take me I know.......
And will step back and leave it alone.....

1 comment: