Enjoy

Mr Lynch: The question was "Who wrote Hamlet?" You wrote "The Pope's cousin, Count Pope-ula, a magical monster with pencils for arms.
Brendon: I'll be honest, Mr. Lynch. I made that one up.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Before and After, A Song Adapted to Me.

I use to think I was so strong, living life like it was mine, 
after all, I thought alone is all we are.
Almost forgot who i was, and why I'm here at all
But now I see the truth, and how love can start a new.
I'm not alone anymore, no I never was.

Mar I heard your record and it's better than good.
When you get up to it I think we should, hang out like we use to.
I've been feeling sentimental for oh so long.
All those summers singing, strumming and wasting time,
Remember all those songs and the way we smiled, in that basement made of music

I use to think I was so strong, and I'm sorry to my family,
As they watched me crawl.
You know i had this feeling, and it wasn't your fault.
As all days blurred into one, 
I thought I could just make it with one more drug.

But now I see the truth, and how love can start a new.
I'm not alone anymore, no I never was.


No comments:

Post a Comment